A deranged maniac, who calls himself “Mister Family”, is waging a campaign on lies and intimidation against a local strip club, Gentlemen’s Club 10. Never ones to back down from a fight, especially one involving strippers, the Sock Puppets from Hell and the Puppet Staff are standing up to this creepy bad guy. Just consider us your average, everyday SUPER HEROES!
Mister Family is a crazy, delusional, madman who refuses to reveal his true identity. Through his blog and occasional interviews with local media, he spouts off all sorts of crazy things, aimed at forcing Club 10 to close. We believe he is doing this because he has a small, diseased penis.
Some of the theories he proposes on his site include;
1. Club 10 is taking advantage of US Military personnel by offering them a military discount on their cover charge.
2. Club 10 is corrupting the values of local college kids by offering them a cover charge discount if they have a valid college ID.
3. Club 10 should not be allowed to host “Bondage Night” at their club because in Florida, a man kidnapped and raped a woman to make a bondage sex video. Additionally, Mister Family doesn’t think it’s a good idea to “de-stigmatize” bondage.
4. He claims to receive letters from local strippers “from time to time”, where they confess to him feelings of “shame and despair”. He posts some of these “letters” on his blog.
5. Additionally, and most disturbingly, Mister Family often hides in the shadows, outside the club. He takes pictures of the people who are entering the club and then posts them on his blog. He claims he does this to ensure that “no criminal behavior” is occuring near the club. He also encourages other people to do the same, and send him their pictures so he can post them, as well. So he hides behind a stupid, creepy name and secret identity, but enjoys exposing the identities of people who visit the club. That’s fair and ethical, right?
I’ve been to Club 10. It was a nice place. It isn’t dirty. No one offered to sell me drugs or sex. The girls were friendly. The club is not a problem spot, at least from what I saw. So I honestly can’t see what Mister Family’s big problem is with the place. Basically, he’s one of those people who believes everyone should comply with his set of morals or face his wrath.
Mister Family does not allow anyone to post comments on his blog. I’ve sent him several e-mails, asking him to better explain himself. I even offered (repeatedly) to post his response on this site, unedited. He has yet to respond. He continues to stalk people outside of the club. He continues to encourage other people to do the same. This, in our opinion, is bullshit. From this site, we will keep you updated on our efforts to stand up to Mister Family and his insane campaign of lies and terror.
Links and Contact Info
www.MisterFamily.com (Mister Family’s Official Blog)
email@example.com (Mister Family’s E-mail)
www.GClub10.com (Gentlemen’s Club 10 Official Web Page)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Gentlemen’s Club 10 E-mail)